[CentOS-docs] Added BackupPC Guide

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:37:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 11:30 AM, S.Tindall
<tindall.satwth at brandxmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I back up content and configurations on my web and mail servers
> along with my linux workstations using it. Adding window$ and Mac
> clients strikes me as a natural and useful extension.

I have no intention of advertising Wiki articles I started (believe
me), but I'd like to add some comment here.  The articles are about
howto access remote Windows shares and local NTFS partitions, and they
have been getting a fairy good number of hits (visits) relative to
others.  This means to me that there are so many CentOS users who have
to deal with the "other OS" unfortunately.

Akemi