[CentOS-docs] Screenshot on FrontPage

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Dec 30 05:53:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

This is to notify that I have put a screenshot on the FrontPage. It is not
an exciting screenshot, just a simple default desktop with the browser
opened and pointed to the wiki itself.

I know I should have put it on the development wiki first and get
consensus, but sadly I cannot find the development wiki (thought it was
wiki-m.centos.org, but that one is not responding).

If people object to it, feel free to remove it. However I think it looks
fine, even when the screenshot could be improved. (Although we should not
make the screenshot too complex)