[CentOS-docs] Screenshot on FrontPage

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Tue Dec 30 13:38:37 UTC 2008

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
>> Dag Wieers wrote:
>>
>>> This is to notify that I have put a screenshot on the FrontPage. It is not
>>> an exciting screenshot, just a simple default desktop with the browser
>>> opened and pointed to the wiki itself.
>>
>> hmm, is it possible to at least take the screenshot as a *non* root user ?
>> I don't think the goal is to provide wiki users bad habits  :-p
>
> Sure, be my guest. I took this one on a newly installed machine that was
> going to be scratched anyway. So I didn't see the point in creating a
> user. Little did I know the username was visible somewhere ;-)

Hmm, maybe if the artwork SIG has time for this, they (no doubt) can make
a more appealing screenshot that is technically and estethically better.

I am also not convinced about the black border, but I lack the proper
skills to make it match with the rest of the project style.

I actually got the idea for the screenshot and the MoinMoin code from the
FOSDEM 2009 page, which I like because it has a picture ;-)