[CentOS-docs] Visualization and desktop page

Thu Dec 11 00:27:16 UTC 2008
Max Hetrick <maxhetrick at verizon.net>

Scott Robbins wrote:

> I know I'd like to see such things (as one of the culprits in a way,
> having a few articles on laptops on the wiki.)
>
> Actually, by odd coincidence, just today I was thinking of putting Conky
> on one of them.  But if Max, whose nagios articles I recommend to
> everyone, regardless of O/S, who is having trouble figuring out the
> nagios docs, is writing about it, I'll wait till he writes it to do it.
>
> So here's one vote for it.   :)   (After seeing Max's post, I went to
> his site to see if he'd already done it there, but apparently not.)

Thanks, Scott! I really appreciate the compliments.

I haven't written it yet which is why it's no where to be found yet. I
just discovered Conky today, and I really like it, so I figured why not
write a guide up. I used to use gdesklets all the time, but haven't for
awhile. Conky seems better to use after playing around with it.

Regards,
Max