[CentOS-docs] Added BackupPC Guide

Fri Dec 19 10:48:48 UTC 2008

Max Hetrick wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>
>> Can the article not be made more Arch agnostic ?
>
> Sure, why not if that's something the EditGroup decides on. Why couldn't
> we just put x86 and x86_64 is the titles?

no, thats a really bad idea - if someone is looking for info on a
specific subject, they really should get the info on the same page - and
there is no reason why things that work one way on a specific arch
should not also work on the other archs, it *is* the same distro after all.

Sometimes for arch specific notes, a comment box at the bottom of the
page should be enough - but then again that is something for the
EditGroup to decide I guess.

And there really should be an effort in the wiki contributors to write
as much arch agnostic info as possible. That increases the scope of
content and reduces the amount of work that people need to to later on

- KB