[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.7-19

Tim Verhoeven

tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:26:05 UTC 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 8:23 PM, Mats Karlsson <mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > What do you think if we make wiki background a little darker ?, see
> > the following screenshot:
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=modern-CentOS-1.7-18.png
>
> I wouldn't vote for it, hard contrast changes makes it harder to read
> and is causing a higher strain to the eye.
> I like the discrete border that breaks the normal text on white
> background with what is the border in the current design.

Ditto, the only thing I would is maybe to try to darken the squares on
the current design a bit, but to much. To much contrast hampers good
reading. The point of the background is only to guide the eyes to stay
where the text is (a.k.a. the indicate the borders where the text
end).

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)