[CentOS-docs] laptop article on 4720z

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 27 21:58:48 UTC 2008

I have a page I've done on the 4720z.  It involves using 3rd party
packages.  The original page, which covers several distributions, is at
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/acer4720z.html

I would just use the laptop template, with a link to my page on it for
the webcam, as in works with 3rd party software, see <link to my page>
and wireless, works with 3rd party software, see <link to my wiki
article about the AR5007EG.>  So, it would just resemble other laptop
pages, I simply mention my original page as the webcam section would
have a link to it.

Ralph, you've been kind enough to already give me access to the howtos,
so I don't need anything created. I wasn't sure, however, if I should
create the page, especially since, (as seems usual with me) it involves
using 3rd party software, without getting prior approval.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: I've been around death before. A lot. I've lost
people. I've killed people...
Cordelia: And you are dead.