[CentOS-docs] article for consideration, Atheros 5007EG wireless card

Scott Robbins

scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 13:50:59 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 03:16:40PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> > My thought is that it could go somewhere under
> > http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless
>
> Seeing the quality of the stuff you already added to the wiki, I just
> gave you access to everything under HowTos - so you should be able to
> add that page yourself.

I was able to create a new empty page, but not able to create a page
under Laptops/Wireless.  (I tried adding AR5007EG to
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/  which took me to the
expected empty page but got the message that I wasn't allowed to
edit the page.)

Shall I just put it under howtos on its own page?

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: The band, yeah. They're great. They march.
Willow: Like an army. Except with music, instead of bullets, and
usually no one dies.