[CentOS-docs] Suggestions on "I Need the Kernel Source" Wiki pages

Mon Jul 14 11:20:54 UTC 2008
Alan Bartlett <ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com>

On 14/07/2008, Antti J. Huhtala <ahuhtal4 at welho.com> wrote:

> I just looked at the updated "I Need the Kernel Source" HowTo and in my
> eyes it is now perfect. No doubt a careful person could now succeed in
> building the kernel tree in one go.

Thank you for kind words and very helpful feed-back, Antti. Having a fresh
pair of eyes to look at it was very useful. There is an English saying that
"familiarity breeds contempt". In this case, no matter how many times Akemi
and I read that article through, we consistently missed those
tripping-points as we were so familiar with what we were doing.

Alan.