[CentOS-docs] Re: Create page about rebuilding SRPMS and preparing RPM environment

Sat Jul 19 00:56:31 UTC 2008
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Marcus Moeller wrote:

> I would personally welcome such a Documentation (if it's maintained,
> of course) as I agree with you if you are saying that there is no
> howto available covering nearly all aspects of the RPM build process.

I wonder what in the world, which is material, you think is **
not ** covereed between the Ed Bailey, and the Eric
Foster-Johnson, the GuruLabs resources (each down those
links).

I can (and did) rattle off the un-covered dark corners from
years of being in the space. When prompted on a new area of
material interest, I prepare a writeup, and link it in. And
maintain it thereafter.

-- Russ herrold