[CentOS-docs] Re: Create page about rebuilding SRPMS and preparing RPM environment

Sat Jul 19 14:49:34 UTC 2008
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 06:25, Alan Bartlett <ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think it would have been polite of you to have responded to Russ'
> comments. (Speaking as an Englishman.)

Yes, I should have and I apologize for not having done that.

> I hope you will not take offence at this (for none is intended)

None taken!

> but in view of your use of the English language - taking the two above sentences as an
> example - (baring in mind that English is the main language of the CentOS
> Wiki), what you write may well need to be re-edited by a native English
> speaker. I would be willing to assist you with that.

That would be great, and that would certainly be a great learning
experience for me.

Regarding the use of English, as in CentOS Wiki it is a more technical
English, it's an area I'm more familiar with, so it will probably need
some editing but not that much. I'll be more than happy to have my
texts ripped apart and rebuilt to make them more readable, and I'll be
more than happy to take comments and do it myself, however you would
want.

Thanks,
Filipe