[CentOS-docs] new pages

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Jun 3 13:14:12 UTC 2008

Riaan Van Niekerk wrote:
> Where
> At http://wiki.centos.org/, under Additional Resources, a new page for
> Software (similar to HardwareList)

You now have access to anything under
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources - and I even made you a link
already. Get wild on there :)

Alain: I want to move Repositories, HardwareList and Mirrors under that
link also and do a #REDIRECT on the old pages. Can we move the spanish
pages to that as well?

It's fairly easy: Just move the page to AdditionalSoftware, then
recreate the old page with the sole content

#REDIRECT AdditionalRessources/HardwareList

for example.

See "http://wiki.centos.org/WikiSandBox/Foo?action=edit".

> fix http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/General , question 11, which is
> a) incomplete/outdated since it does not mention Advanced Platform, only AS
> b) incorrect, since there is no difference between the kernels that ship
> with AS and ES. Only the SLA differs.

That page is a bit harder to get by, ACL-wise. Can you just write what
you want to write as an answer there and let me put that into the FAQ?

We are trying to reorganize the way the wiki is run, but for now that
seems the best way for me.

Cheers,

Ralph