[CentOS-docs] I want to contribute to the wiki

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Jun 7 04:37:08 UTC 2008

Greetings,

I just signed up on the CentOS Wiki as user ScottDowdle.

I'd like to update one page and add a new page... so when a AdminGroup user notices and has the time to do the deed, please allow me the following:

1) Update - http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/BrokenVserver
  I would like to add an explanation on why some VPSes do not include yum.  I'm a long time member of the OpenVZ community and know the reason.

2) New Page - In the HowTos -> Virtualization section - Installing and using OpenVZ with CentOS 5

Thanks in advance,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street