[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 14:03:23 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 03:01:18PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 01:20:44PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > > Okay, I gave ScottRobbins the permissions for the Vserver article
> > > (linked from HowTos under virtualization).
> >
> > Before I go ahead, Ralph, would you look at the latest version
> > http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/vserver.html and let me know if
> > you consider the first few paragraphs about the kernel adequate for
> > CentOS needs?
>
> Put it in red :)

I put the important note part in red, hopefully, that's sufficient.  (I
was having trouble formatting the whole table.)  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Riley: Way I heard it. You were all peaceable now. You didn't by
any chance go and lose that pesky soul again, did you?
Angel: Don't push me, boy.
Riley: Now what possibly could've happened with Buffy that would
make you lose your soul?
Angel: That'd be between me and her.
Riley: Where do you think you're going?
Angel: Going to see an old girlfriend.