[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 14:08:13 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 03:00:20PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> On 07/06/2008, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>     Before I go ahead, Ralph, would you look at the latest version
>     http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/vserver.html and let me know if
>     you consider the first few paragraphs about the kernel adequate for
>     CentOS needs?
>

> Very first link (http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm) doesn't
> point to anywhere sensible.

Now it does.  I was having some link editing problems.  It's a bit
different than our wiki at work.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Anya: Men like sports. I'm sure of it.
Xander: Yes. Men like sports. Men watch the action movie, they
eat of the beef, and they enjoy to look at the bosoms. A thousand
years of avenging our wrongs, and that's all you've learned?