[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 14:23:02 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 03:15:43PM +0100, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> On 07/06/2008, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

> Still points to the Road Runner site displaying
> [quote]
>
>                  Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
>
> Please go to our web site to find out more about the Road Runner service which
> connects its customers' home PCs to the Internet at unparalleled speeds.
>
> [/quote]
> for me. D'oh.

Did you refresh your browser?  That first link now points to my KVM
article on the wiki.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: The only solution is the final solution.
Xander: Nuke the school? I like that.
Willow: Not quite. Exorcism.
Cordelia: Are you crazy? I saw that movie. Even the priest died.