[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 17:02:56 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 04:16:09PM +0100, Ned Slider wrote:

> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm
>
> Gives: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

> Maybe the Interwebby is just a bit slow in the UK at finding pages today :D

That link isn't even in the document now.  The only rr.com link is at
the very end, to the original version of the vserver article.
Akemi-san, I don't know if it was you who fixed the first part--the
warning thing, but if so, aikawarazu, arigatou gozaimasu.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

 Joyce: But maybe, we could spend some time together soon? Some night
when I'm not being held hostage by a raving psychotic.