[CentOS-docs] nspluginwrapper

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 12:19:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 01:01:33PM +0100, Ned Slider wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> >As the subject of nspluginwrapper came up recently, it might
> >be worth mentioning that it's not properly documented.

> I don't know if it's of any help as I've not used nspluginwrapper before, but I
> stumbled across this guide by Tammy Fox recently:
>
> http://www.linuxheadquarters.com/howto/64-bit/flash64.shtml

In CentOS, at least for me, it didn't work that way.  One did have to
run a command (the aforementioned mozilla-config-plugins) for it to have
an effect.  The simplest method that I found, that worked for me was

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#64bit-browser

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Anya: Listen, I have this little project I'm working on, and I
heard you were the person to ask if...
Willow: Yeah, that's me. Reliable dog-geyser-person.