[CentOS-docs] freeNX page additional note

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 00:50:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 06:35:15AM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 10:48:34AM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > Scott Robbins wrote:
> > > Assuming Ralph does give me temporary edit permission, should I put the
> > > problem and solution in, or simply put a link to the post?
> >
> > There are no temporary edit permissions. You gave us your hand, so now
> > we take the complete body.

I have made the addition. I put in miscellaneous rather than trouble
shooting, as it's a relatively rare scenario.

Thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Jonathon: You think I just want attention?
Buffy: No, I think you're up here in a clock tower with a
high-powered rifle because you want to blend in.