[CentOS-docs] Opening of the Wiki - Part I

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Jun 3 15:29:31 UTC 2008

Ned Slider wrote:
>> Regarding this I don't know yet where that mail should be sent. Or do we
>> still want to have people who want to contribute subscribe to this
>> list?
>
> Either here (centos-docs) or a dedicated Wiki editorial team ML? As this
> list already exists, may as well just use it?

But this would mean that we have to either open up this list for
everyone, or take all of the people on the editorial team into the
moderators team for this list (which I don't have any problem with), or
require people to subscribe here.

Although I see no need for an editorial team list ...

Cheers,

Ralph