[CentOS-docs] Article for wiki consideration

Scott Robbins

scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 12:06:33 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 01:20:44PM +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Scott Robbins wrote:
> > Just for clarification, due to the similarity of name and topic, Scott
> > Robbins (me) requested permission to post an article about
> > Linux-VServer.
>
> Okay, I gave ScottRobbins the permissions for the Vserver article
> (linked from HowTos under virtualization).

Before I go ahead, Ralph, would you look at the latest version
http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/vserver.html and let me know if
you consider the first few paragraphs about the kernel adequate for
CentOS needs?

Thanks and apologies for causing a fuss.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Looks like a job for wiccan-girl. What do you say,
Will? Big time danger.
Willow: Hey, I eat danger for breakfast.
Xander: But, oddly enough, she panics in the face of breakfast
foods.