[CentOS-docs] freeNX page additional note

Scott Robbins

scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 02:15:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 06:46:59PM -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> Ralph,
>
> ScottRobbins has a useful note to add to the FreeNX article.  You can
> see it in this Forum post:
>
> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=thread&topic_id=14875&forum=40&post_id=51846
>
> Could you give him edit rights to that page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Akemi

Or, Akemi-san could do it.  :)

Assuming Ralph does give me temporary edit permission, should I put the
problem and solution in, or simply put a link to the post?

Thanks.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: Nasty sort of fellow. Lucky for you blighters I was
here, eh?
Giles: Yes. Thank you. Although your heroism is slightly muted by the
fact that you were helping Adam to start a war that would kill us
all.
Xander: You probably just saved us so we wouldn't stake you right
here.
Spike: Well, yeah. Did it work?