[CentOS-docs] Postfix + CyrusImapd + SALS

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 19:16:31 UTC 2008

On 3/20/08, Ned Slider <nedslider at f2s.com> wrote:
> Anyway, two different approaches to crack the same nut. So how best to
> proceed?
>
> Obviously we don't want to duplicate each other's efforts. Maybe there
> is scope for both as they use very different implementations.

I think so ... more options for CentOS people ;).

> Your guide
> also covers quotas and virtual domains which is something I have yet to
> cover in any of my guides (although virtual domains was on my list of
> things to do).

yes ... Also we could extend it with something talking about SIEVE and
how users can control incoming messages by itself. Also SELinux is a
pending topic we could cover. Personaly, I need to read a lot yet. So
experienced people's help is very appreciated here.

> Anyway, I'm easy and open to suggestions on how best to proceed to the
> best benefit of the Wiki and community :)

Same here.

Cheers,
al.