[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.8-1

Tue Mar 4 05:41:56 UTC 2008
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Hi guys,

Have been passed some weeks since the last wiki theme update. So it's
update time :)

Don't know if you really want theses updates, but here we have some
significant changes that I would like to put in your consideration.
Sincerely, I get tiered of writing changes into a readme file ... so I
took some screenshots for you. If someone needs a diff file tell me,
please.

The general idea and download links are organized in
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki page. I hope you like it !!! :D
What do you think about icons ?

Another thing is about old files attached on ArtWork/Wiki page. What
do we do with them ?, do we let them there to keep old references
active or just clean them to leave the last updated files ?

Also, as a wish list, I would like to standardize messages
presentation on all pages, using the messages presented on
ArtWork/Wiki. I would like to know what do you think about that ?

Anything else that you want to add is very welcome.

Thank you very much,
al.