[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.8-1

Hardy Beltran Monasterios

hbm at hardy.com.bo
Tue Mar 4 16:30:44 UTC 2008

El mar, 04-03-2008 a las 00:41 -0500, Alain Reguera Delgado escribió:
> Hi guys,
>
> Have been passed some weeks since the last wiki theme update. So it's
> update time :)
>
> Don't know if you really want theses updates, but here we have some
> significant changes that I would like to put in your consideration.
> Sincerely, I get tiered of writing changes into a readme file ... so I
> took some screenshots for you. If someone needs a diff file tell me,
> please.
>

> The general idea and download links are organized in
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Wiki page. I hope you like it !!! :D
> What do you think about icons ?

I like it so much. And the icons are very distintive in a full page.

> Another thing is about old files attached on ArtWork/Wiki page. What
> do we do with them ?, do we let them there to keep old references
> active or just clean them to leave the last updated files ?

In the mean time I think we can keep them for reference

> Also, as a wish list, I would like to standardize messages
> presentation on all pages, using the messages presented on
> ArtWork/Wiki. I would like to know what do you think about that ?

Sure, that makes all content standar and pleasure to read

> Anything else that you want to add is very welcome.

Yes, an small one. In the screeshoot #9, the "god links" have much
contrast. I think we can use the same colors for both "god link" and
"external link", don't need color diferentiation because the "world
icon" makes the visual diference with external links.

> Thank you very much,
> al.

Thanks to you, four your great and beauty work

Saludos

Hardy