[CentOS-docs] Reorganising general CentOS FAQ

Sun Mar 23 15:37:01 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>

Hi guys,

I would like to reorganise the general CentOS FAQ. It now has 20 questions
about a lot of different things that can be structure much better. I would
like to add some questions, but lacking any structure...

I would like to make a distinction between the following subjects:

  - General questions about the CentOS project

    Answers about what the project is about, why the project exists, who is
    involved in the project, what the relationship os to Red Hat

  - General questions about CentOS releases and updates

    Answers about the release versions, release frequency, continuity,
    sub-releases

  - General questions about CentOS additional packages and features

    Answers about repositories, packages, mp3 support

Each general FAQ would of course point to the other FAQ documents to
people can navigate to the others if they google to one of them.

Is this something I can do ?