[CentOS-docs] I'd like to contribute to the wiki

Mon Mar 3 15:24:29 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Msquared wrote:
> > I can understand if you don't have the time to reformat your article to
> > our wiki "typesetting", but I'm sure that we can work that out somehow -
> > for example you put the stuff online, one of us then will go over it and
> > format it correctly.
> >
> > How does that sound to you?
>
> Sure, go ahead.  I have to admit that reformatting it was one reason for
> some reluctance on my part.  :-)

Okay, let me think about that.

> If you give me editing rights of that and relevant pages, I'll even keep
> them up to date with new patches, improvements, etc.

Good. I have no time at the moment, so it'll probably be tomorrow until
I can get back to you with something more thought out.

> Just as an aside: If the licensing requirements of the CentOS wiki are
> compatible with the license of my article, you're welcome to copy/paste
> and rewikify yourself.  If not, I'm happy to do it myself and therefore
> implicitly release it separately in compliance with the CentOS wiki
> licensing requirements.
>
> My article's license is:
>
>   http://www.msquared.id.au/articles/cryptroot/#LicenseAndCopyright

But I wanted to answer this one:

You use CC by SA 2.5 Australia, we use
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/>, which is unported.

But basically we have the same licenses, so I do not see any problems
there.

Ralph