[CentOS-docs] SASL and SSL/TLS guide for postfix/dovecot

Fri Mar 21 15:33:59 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <nedslider at f2s.com>

This guide is pretty much complete now in terms of planned content. Will
most likely need a bit of polishing and fix some typos, but if anyone
wants to give it a look over and offer comments, I'd appreciate any
feedback.

Regards,

Ned