[CentOS-docs] Opening of the Wiki - Part I

Nick Sklavenitis sklav at teksavvy.com
Mon May 19 16:15:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 16:41 +0100, Ned Slider wrote:

> As a matter of courtesy, it would be nice if contributors posted to this
> list before making substantial contributions and/or changes, but minor
> edits should require nothing more than registering an account and making
> the edit IMHO.
>
> Ned

I tend to agree since requiring an account to actually post then
moderators can approve the accounts. In other words allow posting to be
done for first time users and if they are actually posting something
valid approve for future posting, If said account is posting about
MEDS / Enlarments...blah you get the point delete no questions asked.
Very simple since im actually using this feature on my own website,
although it's drupal and not what centos wiki is using.