[CentOS-docs] Guide to Using KVM

Thu May 1 22:25:29 UTC 2008
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 2:39 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>  > Akemi Yagi wrote:
>  >  > About where to get kvm from... we probably want to mention the extras
>  >  > repo as the primary source and the testing repo for those who wish to
>  >  > try the latest.
>  >
>  >  Yes, before people get the strange idea that they have to compile it
>  >  themselves.
>  >
>  >  Ralph
>
>  We now have a temporary page set up:
>
>  http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/KVM
>
>  I would appreciate your comments / suggestions / corrections.  Once
>  again I want to thank scottro who has done a great job of setting up
>  kvm on his machine and writing up the tutorial for us.

Daniel,  any chance you can go through the article?  Upon your
approval, we will remove the draft note and publish it.  Hope you get
to read this mail because I know from your other post to this list
that this is your preferred method of communication :-D

[quote]
It's simply the geek's medium for communication ;). I like stuff being
pushed to my mailbox
[/quote]

Akemi