[CentOS-docs] Opening of the Wiki - Part I

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Sun May 18 16:24:35 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Or as a third way: Require people to mail
> their account names to the above mentioned editor team with some
> "signed" text we'd still have to write up. Then - in a timely fashion -
> one of this editor group can put that account on the EditGroup page.

This could be done with Mailman if the editorial team also will act as
moderators for the centos-docs list. We can set mails from non-members
as moderated, so these mails will pop up as a request with the mailing
list moderators. Problem with that: At the moment we discard mails from
non-members, so I have no idea how much spam is hitting this list - and
that would also have to be dealt with by the editorial team then.

Cheers,

Ralph