[CentOS-docs] Forum FAQ & Readme First docs now up

Wed May 21 14:44:58 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

Hi All,

This relates to the CentOS forums, but as it also falls under
documentation, I'm posting here too.

We have recently opened up a new subforum entitled "FAQ & Readme first"
and we have 2 new posts designed to help newcomers in obtaining help.
Here are the links to the posts in the CentOS 5 forum (they are
duplicated in the C4 and C3 forums):

Readme First:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14274&forum=47

Where to Find Answers:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14273&forum=47

It has been mentioned that this content isn't necessarily exclusive to
the forums and that it could be used elsewhere such as the Wiki
GettingHelp page.

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank
AlanJBartlett and scottro, both of whom contributed extensively to the
creation of those documents. Thanks guys!

If anyone wishes to pass comment or offer suggestions and/or
improvements, your input is welcomed.

Regards,

Ned