[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.10

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:48:16 UTC 2008

On 5/22/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>> > Hmmm. I have to find out where that one gets generated. Let me look.
>>
>> Ralph if you have write access in RecentChanges page, you should see
>> the edit link there, if so try editing that page and then update the
>> table code ... maybe  that save you some time.
>
> There is no "Edit" link in the RecentChanges page, as that gets
> autogenerated somewhere.

I thought that some time ago too ... and almost turn crazy looking the
place where that table was generated but it really is included inside
the wikicode of RecentChanges page.

    # Security ----------------------------------------------------------

    # This is checked by some rather critical and potentially harmful actions,
    # like despam or PackageInstaller action:
    superuser = [u"${WIKISUPERUSER}", ]

    # IMPORTANT: grant yourself admin rights! replace YourName with
    # your user name. See HelpOnAccessControlLists for more help.
    # All acl_rights_xxx options must use unicode [Unicode]
    acl_rights_default = u"All:read"
    acl_rights_before  = u"${WIKISUPERUSER}:read,write,delete,revert,admin" \
    			 u"AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin" \
    			 u"EditGroup:read,write,delete,revert"

In a configuration like the above where $WIKISUPERUSER is
AlainRegueraDelgado the RecentChanges edit link appeared to me, so
that was how I could change the style of that table.

That's a cosmetic change not a big thing at all.

>> Also we have the update modern-CentOS-1.10.1 available on the wiki
>> page. The print.css was fixed.
>
> Going to take a look at that later.

You know, I noted the print.css error thanks to your previous output
yesterday :) .

Cheers,
al.