[CentOS-docs] modern-CentOS-1.10

Tim Verhoeven

tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:09:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Tim Verhoeven
<tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> P.S. If anyone is willing to make a bg like the squares and circles
> but using diamonds (e.g. a square rotated 45°), please do so and put
> them on the wiki. I have a feeling that that would also look nice.

I've created a quick version of what I mean and put it on the wiki
page (http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/modern-CentOS). It
isn't perfect (color and spacing is a bit off), but it shows my idea.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83