[CentOS-docs] CentOS wiki section for job postings?

Fri May 2 08:39:22 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Daniel de Kok wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 8:13 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> >  you dont want job postings to stay online for years do you ?
>
> For some reason, I'd still prefer a centos-jobs list. It's simply the
> geek's medium for communication ;). I like stuff being pushed to my
> mailbox, rather than having to visit some site to keep up.

On the other hand google is rather fast indexing well known and fast
changing pages, so job offers probably will show up in google pretty
soonish.

But yes, I'd be all in favour for a CentOS-jobs list - which has to be
linked to from some prominent places. Too bad that pipermail doesn't
offer any rss feeds from mail list archives ...

Cheers,

Ralph