[CentOS-docs] Test-driving RHEL Betas

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 3 20:08:31 UTC 2008

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> I have noticed the slight changes on the Download Page which is now
> linking to the RHEL Betas and want to take the discussion to the ML
> instead of the Wiki.

I've removed that content from the wiki page ( again ). Pending this
conversation thread we can work out what needs to be done and how.

Everyone might also want to keep in mind that RHEL Betas are not 'CentOS
Downloads'. You dont point people at testing code when they come looking
for stable distro's. Same reason why we dont publish the testing repo
for mass usage.

- KB