[CentOS-docs] What's an Enterprise class OS

Steve Tindall tindall.satwth at brandxmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:25:20 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-11-08 at 17:05 +0000, Ned Slider wrote:

> As Bill suggested, if the FAQ section were more comprehensive, that
> would work equally well.
>
> For me, it's as much an issue of structuring the information in a way
> that makes it easy to find/link to as it is about merely creating the
> relevant content.

Creating subtitles/sorting the FAQs would help with the readability.

As an example, here are the Postix FAQs:

 http://www.seaglass.com/postfix/faq.html

When looking for a reference to post in response to a question, I often
find it hard to locate questions in the FAQs that I know exist, but
sometimes that's because of the web vs. wiki FAQs issue (i.e., I'm
looking in the wrong one).

Steve