[CentOS-docs] What's an Enterprise class OS

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Nov 10 09:42:12 UTC 2008

Steve Tindall wrote:
> When looking for a reference to post in response to a question, I often
> find it hard to locate questions in the FAQs that I know exist, but
> sometimes that's because of the web vs. wiki FAQs issue (i.e., I'm
> looking in the wrong one).

The problem with the FAQs on the web site is, that only a small amount
of people can edit there - and those are the people who tend to have not
enough time as it is at the moment. That's why the FAQs on the wiki are
more current. On the other hand you can add comments to the FAQs on the
web site which isn't that easy to do with the wiki. I tested some
comment plugin for moin on wiki-m.centos.org, but that has one major
drawback: It works fine for normal article pages (so maybe we should
incorporate it into the wiki), but you cannot have more than one
instance of that plugin per page. Tat means that you can only add
comments to the complete FAQ section, not to single questions on that
FAQ.

Cheers,

Ralph