[CentOS-docs] Postgrey Wiki page - FAO Karanbir

Fri Nov 21 13:37:03 UTC 2008
Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk>

Hi Karanbir, everyone

I've only just noticed that the sections on Reporting, Multiple MX
Considerations and Whitelisting on the Postgrey page are specific to
postfix/postgrey.

I remember we previously talked about making that page less specific to
any particular MTA, and Steve has since kindly contributed a section for
sendmail. So I'm wondering how we could best restructure the page to
make clear those sections are postfix/postgrey-centric and to continue
to encourage contributions for other MTAs. As you contributed those
sections, any thoughts?

I'll happily take on any restructuring of the page if you're busy, just
I'm not sure of the best way to restructure it (if at all?), hence this
discussion :)

Oh, and I guess the page title should probably be changed too; Postgrey
Howto to Greylisting Howto, maybe?

The first sentence of the Introduction can probably be chopped too.

Cheers,

Ned