[CentOS-docs] Opening of the wiki Part III(?) ...

Mon Nov 3 09:51:08 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> > Ned Slider wrote:
>
> >> Also, whilst undergoing this process, would it also be a good time to
> >> request and/or formalize a documentation SIG as there doesn't appear to
> >> be one at present. Presumably those who have raised their hands would be
> >> obvious candidates for such a SIG.
> >
> > Ummm. I thought this was it? Or please rephrase what you mean by
> > "documentation SIG" ...
>
> Well, it is listed under "Future SIGs":
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup

Question: Do we need more than we have now (meaning: Do we need trac and
subversion or is this mailing list and the wiki enough for now)? We
cannot change the documentation we get from upstream and I don't
remember if we have any other documentation than is on the wiki at the
moment ...

Cheers,

Ralph