[CentOS-docs] Notes on HowTos/Custom Kernel

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:04:04 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Filipe Brandenburger
<filbranden at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 11:24, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you all the notes you provided.  For now, let Alan and myself
>> take care of these.  I am sure Alan would greatly appreciate your
>> comments.
>
> Sure! Let me know if I can help any further by reviewing or testing
> those after it's done.

Alan and I have made changes to the article as per your suggestions.
Thank you so much.  The only thing is about the handling of the
centosplus kernel.  Because we do not include the vanilla kernel and
are staying withing the CentOS distro kernel in that wiki
instructions, I'm not sure whether we should refer to the cplus
kernel.  It is a great product offered by Mr. Hughes, but it is a
custom kernel per se.  But if you feel adding notes that pertain to
the cplus kernel makes the wiki article a better one, I would be
willing to do it.

Akemi