[CentOS-docs] Small correction in CentOSPlus (AdditionalResources/Repositories/CentOSPlus)

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:50:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

Small correction there.

Example 4 of section 2 (how to use XFS with CentOSPlus kernel) says
you should use this configuration line in [centosplus] section of yum:

includepkgs=kernel* xfs* dmapi*

However, the XFS module's package name is kmod-xfs*, so I believe it
should actually be:

includepkgs=kernel* kmod-xfs* xfs* dmapi*

I did this on a system of mine, and in the first case it did not
include an update for the kmod, just for the kernel, the second one
worked as expected.

HTH,
Filipe