[CentOS-docs] Encrypting tmp swap and home

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 17:15:56 UTC 2008

Marcus Moeller wrote:

> We are just trying to offer a common look & feel on the wiki. I am
> going to rework you page so that you can see what I mean.

I understand and know what you mean, but it can be cumbersome and time
consuming to have to write pages in multiple formats. I like writing
docs for CentOS, but I also host them on my website where they are
written in HTML first. I find wiki syntax to be annoying to write first
drafts in, because that's just my preference.

I'll try to more mindful about it in the future, on future posts and
pages. Would you prefer to have documentation submitted by the community
and people like myself who volunteer docs to delegated members to format
uniformly on the wiki, rather than posting it myself?

Regards,
Max