[CentOS-docs] Encrypting tmp swap and home

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Wed Oct 15 23:32:15 UTC 2008

Filipe Brandenburger wrote:

> No it doesn't. It removes two "=" from each line that starts with a
> "=" (i.e. is a title line). So it transforms
>
> === title 3 ===            into   = title 1 =
> ==== title 4 ====        into   == title 2 ==
> ===== title 5 =====    into   === title 3 ===

Ahhh, crap! You're right. I realized I just ran it on the file that I
corrected into proper formatting, that I used to change the guide into
what the wiki format needs.

It's been a long day.

Thanks, again.

I'll use this until I get my things fixed up, and then I'll still
contact the html2wiki developer to get this corrected for good.

Thanks a bunch.
Max