[CentOS-docs] CentOS on the Asus Eeepc ...

Fabian Arrotin

fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Sep 8 19:15:02 UTC 2008

Mats Karlsson wrote:
<snip>
> A small correction:
> The product name is : Eee PC 900 (ref.:
> http://asus.com/products.aspx?l1=24&l2=164&l3=0&l4=0&model=2152&modelmenu=1)

Ok, i'll correct that ;-)

> and "CentOS 5.2 i386 setup on the eeepc"
> Do you have plans to cover how to install via SD/USB devices?

Yes, i'll cover that a bit, but there is nothing special involved here
and it's already explained in the normal doc .. maybe i'll divide that
in two section : local usb install (with a link to the standard doc) and
network install

> Give me a hint if you want any help with the page.

Of course i do ;-) ..  Are you already running CentOS on the Eee pc ?
--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>