[CentOS-docs] Re: centos-intro

David Hrbáč

hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 16 19:00:27 UTC 2008

Dag Wieers napsal(a):
> I would appreciate if you could:
>
>  - Show the original location of the English version in your translated
>    slides
>
>  - Show the original location in every presentation based on these slides
>
>  - Send improvements to me so we can include them in the English version,
>    which should always be the most current one
>
> I should probably add these terms of use to that page. I have included
> centos-docs in this discussion as I personally have no clue about
> license terms of stuff in the wiki.
>
> However I think we should make sure that derived presentations always
> mention the original location (especially during a presentation). This
> could ensure that mis-translations or errors are being reported and
> fixed upstream.
>
> Any ideas ?

I'd like to have centos-intro for the first, I mean
http://dag.wieers.com/blog/files/centos-intro-1.4-en.png I think it
should be available in every language we provide. That's why I was
talking about ArtWork SIG. I guess we could include it into "build"
package (http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/BuildingEnvironment), so it
generates automatically as the other ones... Finally we can go for the
whole presentation.
DH