[CentOS-docs] CentOS 4.7 Release Notes on the wiki not mentioned in the announcement

Dag Wieers

dag at centos.org
Tue Sep 16 19:58:27 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>>  It was unfortunate that the CentOS 4.7 release announcement did not
>>  refer to the Release Notes on the wiki:
>>
>>  http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS4.7
>>
>>  I propose to put this link in the Download page (
>>  http://wiki.centos.org/Download ) instead of, or in addition to, the
>>  current link which points to the 4.7 announcement.
>
> Its important that we also mention the release announcement itself, so
> perhaps create another column and url that in there too

Yes, I am wondering whether we can turn the link in a small image so we
gain some space for another column.

In the past there were no Release Notes and that is why I referenced the
announcement. But indeed for newer releases we have both and we could
reference both. I will make sure this is add.

Thanks Akemi !