[CentOS-docs] CentOS wiki/web changes

Marcus Moeller

mm at gcug.de
Wed Sep 17 16:46:33 UTC 2008

Good Evening

> Don't give me that shit. This is dishonest. There is little to no content on
> the website that could not be transfered to the Wiki.

I fully agree. In my the old-style website is obsolete and needs to be
re-worked. Either in wiki style (which I would prefer) or in
Puntal/XOOP or whatever. For me it's really unclear who (but Karanbir)
is responsible for the decision which core should be used. I feel that
this is something that has to be discussed.

There are a lot of community contributors and members that would like
to see a wiki based solution (with edit groups for non-public
sections, I would admit), so I wonder what's wrong with it?

Best Regards
Marcus