[CentOS-docs] Setting up an SSL secured Webserver

Wed Sep 3 08:58:38 UTC 2008
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Mats Karlsson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> > Yes. Maybe this page should be extended a bit so it actually shows what
> > has to be *in* the keys (meaning the actual dialog from openssl), so
> > that you run with your *own* self signed certificate and not the one
> > from the package?
>
> Who should do this?
>
> I could help a bit since Im trying to straight out a Tomcat/Apache/SSL
> installation for the momment.

Did everybody else just jump a step back? >:)

We can do that together, you can do it yourself - whatever you like :)

But if you want to do it, I probably should give you access rights on
that page ...

Ralph