[CentOS-docs] proposed changes option

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Sat Apr 4 13:05:16 UTC 2009

Dear Ralph,

>> On top of my personal list is LDAP integration, as we want to push
>> website v2 a bit.
>
> LDAP integration is just a config change, so no big problem. The problem is
> that website accounts and wiki accounts don't have anything in common.

At the moment or in the future?

As the aim should be to create one single backend for all parts of the
website (News, Forum, Wiki, Planet...).

You know, the forums have already been proved against LDAP and Alain
has lined out some requirements that have to be met for the rest of
the website:

http://wiki.centos.org/WebsiteVer2/langSubsites/C-Nus

Afaik he has also started to write some code for that.

Best Regards
Marcus